Just waiting for a market swing & the long-awaited “light at the end of the tunnel” is not an option
It’s an exciting period of opportunity and investment in the sector
Now is the time to make fundamental and dramatic changes!
Sharpen your focus on productivity, sustainable cost management, structural change & innovation
Senior executive leadership will gather in Denver to discuss the capital management strategies, cutting edge technologies and operational investments that will drive the mining industry for years to come.
This year delegates will be part of discussion on take-home solutions to current critical challenges facing resource projects.
The 2015 Agenda will address:
• The Big Picture: Industry Outlook & Crucial Issues Impacting the Mining Industry
• Mining Company of the Future: The Development Partner Framework
• Current State of Affairs on Market Regulations
• Restructuring for Growth and Improved Performance
• Permitting & Environmental Challenges
• Achieving Sustainable Cost Reduction
• Engaging the Investment Community
• Experiences from Top Mining Projects
• Collaborating on Developing a Set of Global Mining Standards
• Building the Public Case for Mining: Why is it an Essential Need?
• Where Will the Mining Industry Go From Here?…